Pokemon Indigo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Indigo Forum

Welcome to the Forum of Pokemon!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Pokemon Indigo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zac
Pokemon Indgio Owner
Pokemon Indgio Owner

Welcome to Pokemon Indigo Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Pokemon Indigo   Welcome to Pokemon Indigo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:58 pm

This forum is for all your Pokemon Lovers out there. People that join that have a level 100+ over will be in the second highest rank! Pokemon Indigo Professionals! Me and Chase are the creators. I will work on this forum alot. So dont panic, Please dont complain or swear on this forum or your account will be banned. So dont even think about it. Smile

I will update this forums about 5 times a day. I will make it very cool. So dont worry, It'll be really cool. Smile It's fine if you dont know what Pokemon is and suck at Pokemon indigo you can still join! And talk about stuff!

If you cuss once, It'll be your first warning if you do it a second time, Second warning, And the third time, Your banned. Me and chase will never get banned, Because we are the creators so yeah. I created the banner, Chase has done nothing, But he is my uncle so yeah.

This is not going to be a server or anything its just going to be a forums about Pokemon indigo. So yeah enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonindigo.board-directory.net

Welcome to Pokemon Indigo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Indigo Forum :: Announcments-
Jump to: